Friday, 13 December 2013

Friday the Thirteenth...

So today is Friday the Thirteenth. And I have been rather unlucky today to be honest. I do believe in some superstitions, like Friday the Thirteenth. I missed my hair appointment on one Friday the Thirteenth. I love some supertstitions though. My mum bought me this book about them... its really fascinating to read, however I simply haven't really had the time to read it all yet, which is sad.

Back to my unlucky day though... So this morning I forgot my phone and I only just realised as soon as I got to the bus stop. I had to pay for my bus fare today... compared to Tuesday when the bus driver let me on for free. I don't think that really counts as unlucky as you have to pay for bus fares normally. I think Tuesday was definately my lucky day. Anyway.. I had Maths first and I stapled my sheets the wrong way round which sounds quite insignificant, but to me it was something I couldn't get over. Why didn't I check? I did get an A for my maths homework though (The luckiest thing that happened to me today). Then I had another maths lesson where we ended up doing nearly all of question one wrong, and I kept writing wrong things that I didn't even want to write which was just annoying.

Then I felt the same as I did two weeks ago, like I just wanted to break down again due to stress. Its always after maths! Then at lunch, I got hit in the face with a football. It doesn't help how we have so much english homework we need to get done, which was enforced last lesson.

I really don't care anymore. I'm not going to get it done in time anyway... any of my homework in fact.

Today has been kind of a bad day for me. I'm happy its the weekend, and I can just forget about it all and go to work which is a completely different environment.

About work.... This is affecting some of my schoolwork, I know. But its also an excuse to get away from it all.

Also, a couple of nights ago I found out an older friend of mine had passed away 3 weeks ago which has given me a shock. I met her when I was in middle school and she lived near me... I used to always wave to her as she always used to drive past the bus stop when I was waiting there and sometimes she'd walk past and say hello or stop for a chat. She was a really nice person. The funeral was a couple of saturdays ago. She died from cancer. I still can't really believe she's gone as I hadn't seen her that recently but didn't think much of it. I'm still trying to take in this news properly.

I have an 8 hour shift tomorrow, 11-7. I need to rest up as this is the longest shift I've worked. Hopefully, they will let me go slightly earlier. And I'm working Sunday.

So its all-kinda-but-not-really-that-brilliantly good...

A

No comments:

Post a Comment