It was around a year ago since John Newman. Time really does go by so fast. I went back to my 2014 blog post and just recalled all of it and how amazing it was. Hopefully this year, after my exams are over, I'll get to have more good times like that with people.
The reason why this is the not so nice week is because this is my horrible week where I have the most lessons this week, plus it is the last week of term. Which I really don't want it to be. As after half term is mock exam week. And no one wants that. As I'm not ready for these mocks at all. I am quite calm about it all as I have been mentally blocking them out.
Monday was tiring. I went in first thing. When I shouldn't even have to be in, I just wanted to save money on public transport. And I did as I didn't even have to pay. I switched my private study 6th to the lesson first, as that means I can get home around two hours earlier and everyone likes that. I did some C1 stuff for the first hour, Jessie asked me "what are surds?" and I said "surds are the root of evil (as I really don't like them)" and didn't realise the maths joke I had made! Then I switched to C3, which was a massive jump from C1. Then I started talking to Siobhan about fandoms and celebrities. Break was spent feeling sad as I think the Mini Cheddars packets have got smaller. English Lit was dull. At that point, my tiredness took over. I blame it on my 12 hour sleep Saturday night, I slept from 9pm to 9am. I couldn't get into what we were doing, plus the topics kept changing when I was in the middle of planning essays and it turned into a right pickle. Then our conversation went onto pickles and pickled onions, which our teacher wasn't too impressed by. And he wasn't impressed by the fact I didn't do an essay structure for the last topic, which inevitably was the topic where we were going to share our ideas and structure. I said how we had discussed and wrote down ideas, but not in the form of an essay plan. Guess who got picked on to present their "plan"? I had a minute, and I think that minute went surprisingly ok despite me making most of it up. I wasn't in the mood. I dislike this day on my timetable so much. Then maths featuring our lunchtime lesson, where I spilt apple juice all over me, complained about Mondays and it ended with the whole class, including our teacher, discussing the joys of food. After those two hours, I was allowed to go home (didn't have to pay again!) as I switched my last hour of private study.
Tuesday was a bit pointless in my eyes. My brother "vlogged" our journey to the bus stop. Paid today to get on the bus, so I immediately knew today wasn't going to be good. I had two hours of Sociology first, except our teacher wasn't there and we got left some work on the whiteboard. So we stayed in the classroom for most of the first hour, doing a bit of work and playing a bit of pool, leaving around 10 minutes early to go to the shop. The second hour was meant to be in our second home, according to the whiteboard. We went to our second home when the bell rang for second lesson. We were in the middle of choosing where to sit, when I thought I saw some gloves under the desk. No. They were a pair of socks, which I had touched. So I was about to leave our second home to wash my hands when I came face to face with a teacher, saying that she had booked this room for this hour. We left the room, when we saw the rest of our sociology class approaching the computer room. We told them that the room had been booked and one of the guys was like "Well I'm going to get them out, we are going in there." As soon as he went in, the teacher said she had booked the computer room. He said "ok then" and walked out. So much for putting up a fight! For the second hour, we went in the common room, where we mostly talked as for the task on the board, we needed a computer. As soon as it was 10.30am, I went to have my driving lesson. Which was good, consisting of dual carriageways, reversing, roller-coasters and roundabouts, just need to have more confidence in myself and what I'm doing. Then in the study centre for an hour, CAH lunch, and English Lit was spent working on my coursework, which really has gone pear-shaped as it doesn't make sense anymore. Through trying to make it grittier, it has gone rambly and waffley. So I'm trying to keep it tight and actually try to make it make sense again to myself. Late bus journey home, where we left around 10 minutes late because Andrew was on the phone, and even when I "was on fire" he still didn't react to this. Found out that Elli really does read all my blog as she literally knows my state of mind about next year. Talked about truths of work. Finally got home around 5pm and spent some of the evening working on a paper copy of my coursework, cutting out parts that aren't needed.
Wednesday. Relaxing morning. Went in at 10.30am. Called work to find out the days I am working in half term. I'm working four days that week, including Saturday. Met Jessie in the common room and we went to see the panoramic photo together, where we all found out Jessie had pulled a derp face. Tried to take a photo, but it is really blurry. I got one of the whole thing, which again is really blurry. Then my meeting with the psychology teacher in Dawnvaders office, where we talked revision and other things, like her opinions about stuff, which will remain confidential. Sociology was ok, just tiring and I realised how much work I actually need to do for it. Lunch was mleh, I just wanted to have a nap. Then two hours of private study, where I changed two of my private studies. I will receive my 7th timetable of the school year tomorrow! Late bus home, the last one ever on a Wednesday.
Thursday. Paid on the bus. I knew today was going to be horrible due to family reasons. There was something else that happened at 12pm today, which was quite serious. Some people will probably know what this is. Finding out the outcome of the thing in a couple of weeks time. Don't really want to say what it is online, as I have to have boundaries with what I share online. It was also my Dads birthday, with makes it even worse in a way. Got my timetable number 7. Private study was productive. Read through coursework to try and make sense of it. Did a bit of sociology revision. Read some of the maths textbook. Eventually sent off coursework. At break, people concluded my laugh sounds like a monkey's laugh. Maths was just revision on proof. Best bit was halfway through when our teacher got out his sweets and was like "we need some snacks!" So we all got another sour sweet. Lunch was spent playing Uno. The funniest part of the day was definitely 5th lesson for English Lit. We did a performance with Siobhan and Gemma to start with, with Gemma confessing her love for me. Then Kez and I were a pair, and we had to perform a section of Act 2 of 'Tis Pity. So we chose our section, started rehearsing it, then our teacher was like "you all have to perform this with Italian accents!" Which everyone disagreed with, including me as I can't do accents! But in the end, Kez and I performed it with an Italian accent in front of the class, which turned Jamaican halfway through, so it ended up being an Italian/Jamaican fusion of accents, with a lot of laughter from our audience and teacher! 6th lesson was incredibly dull after that. Just our teacher talking about mocks and coursework, as the deadline was today. Told our teacher how mine doesn't make any sense. Went head to head in a battle with Kez to buy an Antony and Cleopatra casebook from Amazon in a very good condition. Late bus journey home, where we went to my stop first! The atmosphere at home is horrible and tense today due to family reasons.
Today was better. Despite it being Friday the 13th. In some ways. Only had to be in for 5th lesson, which was maths. More revision. Made a Tropical Crush/Lemonade with the drinks our teacher had brought in. The end of term as well, which is always good.
And I've decided to end my blog post here for this week, as this post is long enough already. Not sure if I am going to be blogging in the half term as yet as I won't really have much free time. Depends what I feel like doing. The only days I know of that are totally free for me in the half term week are the Sundays. This week has made me aware of how much work I have to do. Of course I'll try my best with them. I'm not too worried about the exams as I have accepted my failed fate with A levels. English Lit, construct a ramble for two hours and hope for the best. Maths, I'll fail anyway. Sociology, make it up and try to get away with it. There is no hope for me anymore.
So yeah, it's all good...
A :)

No comments:
Post a Comment