Ok I thought I'd type two blog posts of mainly just my ramblings, the first I published was a room post and now for some rambles about my blog.
Sometimes after blogging for so long, I have ran out of ideas of things to blog about. When I first started it was an escape from sixth form and stress and everything and that worked well. I'd talk about my days and how I was feeling and it worked well. But now I am not like that. I feel much more happier within myself and my life and I don't depend on blogging so much but I still enjoy doing it as it is my place to just be myself. Even though I know a few of my friends may read this, I blog like no one is reading, my blog isn't advertised on google so I don't get many page views but I really don't do it for that. I am slowing running out of ideas sometimes, I don't want to blog about my days any more as I don't need to, apart from stuff like holidays and just random days I don't mind doing.
I sometimes have ideas and they just never happen because of time constraints. I'd love to blog more often, take photos to add onto the blog but I need to somehow figure out how to connect my laptop to the Internet again (believe me, it is harder than it sounds, I am connected to the wifi but for some reason no internet!) before I can do any of that. I'd love to make the blog bigger and better, my own personal space to just be myself, my own project to work on. However its just the time and effort of doing it that is stopping me. I really don't sort of know what to do with it any more. I'm going to start by gradually building it up more when I can, I need to first try to connect to the Internet and hopefully once I can do that, I will update the blog more often (well maybe once a week) and make the posts more better in my opinion. This may never happen by the way. But these are my plans. This is what I want, I want my blog to be a space where I can just be myself. And even if I don't follow through with these plans, I am still being myself through all the posts I create simply by typing. But again, we will see what happens. All I know for certain is that I want to keep going with blogging.
I'll probably be back with another typing post soon and all these ideas won't happen, but the idea of putting more time and effort into my posts is the dream!
So yeah, it's all good...
Amy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment