The title of this post is my life motto for the remainder of this month, this is going to be another chatty post, however it should hopefully be more positive. A bit of a contrast compared to last week's post!
After what I like to describe as "the week from hell," I've realised that things can only really get better from there. Whenever tough times happen, the only way you can really go is up. Or down, depending on whats going on I suppose. I am an optimist so I'm going with the up option for now and things have been getting better. This week has been great compared to the last!
The amount of bad news I had to cope with from the week from hell seemed to just pile up and I had no proper time to actually digest things. Until the end of the week when I was at work. Great timing Amy. I only worked two and a half days that week as well. Looking back, I shouldn't have even been at work for that week, and when I told work what was happening, they agreed with me on that. I know that now and my lesson has been learnt.
I'm still not completely there yet but I will be. I am determined to be. This week has felt like a doddle compared to the week from hell. Unexpectedly, I also seemed to be out most evenings which was kind of helpful in a way as it provides some form of distraction as well as having good times with others, which is always great!
Life can sometimes be tough, but we get through it. We all learn and grow from our life experiences, and our life experiences help us form our opinions on so many different things. I definitely think I have learnt a few things from this past year as it hasn't been the easiest. Life isn't meant to be easy, it is meant to test you at times as that is part of growing up. It is ok to be negative at times when bad things are going on in your life, it is natural. It is ok to concentrate on yourself and distance yourself for a bit while you figure stuff out. True friends will understand. It is ok to be you. It is ok to be different. It is ok to live your life and make mistakes along the way. We all make mistakes, I am not perfect and I'm sure people reading this are not perfect too. At the end of the day, we all live on this planet. Life is way too short. Be kind, appreciate others and make this world a happier place.
At this moment in time, I am having a positive mental attitude reinforcement. If that is even a thing. After the week from hell, I needed to channel some positivity into my life and I'd say I am currently in the best place I can be despite the things that have happened last week. This week has truly made me appreciate life for what it is and I'm feeling positive because of it.
After last week, it has made me realise how much I want to try and remain positive and go through life the best way I can. I don't really know what a lot of people think of me any more (and in some respects, I don't really care as I am happy with the way I am) a lot of things have happened and I just sometimes think it is best for everyone if I keep myself to myself. That being said, I do see friends whenever I can and have good times, which is fantastic and I'm so grateful for them.
Despite everything that happened from the week from hell, I am happy and I am also surprised how quickly I have bounced back from things. Don't get me wrong, I'm not completely there yet however I am feeling pretty positive for now and dependent on outcomes in the future, I will continue to remain positive until that time. I am in a good place in my life and I'm pretty happy overall.
I promise the blog posts will also get better than this! Speaking of the blog, as you may be aware, Google Plus are deleting all consumer accounts effective 2nd April 2019. As such, they have already started to remove a few settings such as the Google Plus share feature. My account which I currently use to blog is a Google Plus account. I'm not sure how that is going to affect me blogging, therefore I have created a Blogger account and given this account full access through the settings. I would recommend doing this as I am unsure what the consequences are once Google Plus is no more. If it's anything like how it was when my email got deleted off a few years back, it will keep the posts and delete all uploaded photos. Which I am hoping won't happen, I might need to go through the blog and save a few of the photos to add back in! My second account will also now be publishing any future posts on this blog. Unless I go through my drafts and find any posts I finished / almost finished and didn't publish!
But yeah, the blog will improve eventually, and the posts will be something other than my ramblings. Things will be more positive. It hasn't been the best year for me so far however things are looking up. Things can only get better after all!
So yeah, it's all good...
Amy
The amount of bad news I had to cope with from the week from hell seemed to just pile up and I had no proper time to actually digest things. Until the end of the week when I was at work. Great timing Amy. I only worked two and a half days that week as well. Looking back, I shouldn't have even been at work for that week, and when I told work what was happening, they agreed with me on that. I know that now and my lesson has been learnt.
I'm still not completely there yet but I will be. I am determined to be. This week has felt like a doddle compared to the week from hell. Unexpectedly, I also seemed to be out most evenings which was kind of helpful in a way as it provides some form of distraction as well as having good times with others, which is always great!
Life can sometimes be tough, but we get through it. We all learn and grow from our life experiences, and our life experiences help us form our opinions on so many different things. I definitely think I have learnt a few things from this past year as it hasn't been the easiest. Life isn't meant to be easy, it is meant to test you at times as that is part of growing up. It is ok to be negative at times when bad things are going on in your life, it is natural. It is ok to concentrate on yourself and distance yourself for a bit while you figure stuff out. True friends will understand. It is ok to be you. It is ok to be different. It is ok to live your life and make mistakes along the way. We all make mistakes, I am not perfect and I'm sure people reading this are not perfect too. At the end of the day, we all live on this planet. Life is way too short. Be kind, appreciate others and make this world a happier place.
At this moment in time, I am having a positive mental attitude reinforcement. If that is even a thing. After the week from hell, I needed to channel some positivity into my life and I'd say I am currently in the best place I can be despite the things that have happened last week. This week has truly made me appreciate life for what it is and I'm feeling positive because of it.
After last week, it has made me realise how much I want to try and remain positive and go through life the best way I can. I don't really know what a lot of people think of me any more (and in some respects, I don't really care as I am happy with the way I am) a lot of things have happened and I just sometimes think it is best for everyone if I keep myself to myself. That being said, I do see friends whenever I can and have good times, which is fantastic and I'm so grateful for them.
Despite everything that happened from the week from hell, I am happy and I am also surprised how quickly I have bounced back from things. Don't get me wrong, I'm not completely there yet however I am feeling pretty positive for now and dependent on outcomes in the future, I will continue to remain positive until that time. I am in a good place in my life and I'm pretty happy overall.
I promise the blog posts will also get better than this! Speaking of the blog, as you may be aware, Google Plus are deleting all consumer accounts effective 2nd April 2019. As such, they have already started to remove a few settings such as the Google Plus share feature. My account which I currently use to blog is a Google Plus account. I'm not sure how that is going to affect me blogging, therefore I have created a Blogger account and given this account full access through the settings. I would recommend doing this as I am unsure what the consequences are once Google Plus is no more. If it's anything like how it was when my email got deleted off a few years back, it will keep the posts and delete all uploaded photos. Which I am hoping won't happen, I might need to go through the blog and save a few of the photos to add back in! My second account will also now be publishing any future posts on this blog. Unless I go through my drafts and find any posts I finished / almost finished and didn't publish!
But yeah, the blog will improve eventually, and the posts will be something other than my ramblings. Things will be more positive. It hasn't been the best year for me so far however things are looking up. Things can only get better after all!
So yeah, it's all good...
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment