Hi. I hope you are having a good day.
In this post, I wanted to make a short list of everything I am grateful for in my life. I say short, as I tried making this post earlier and it got way too rambly / off topic... like how most of my posts do! After my few days away and my 23rd Birthday, I have been feeling so blessed in life. I'm very happy and content with so many things in my life right now!Amy's List Of Gratitude (in no particular order, but created on the basis and inspired by Maslow's hierarchy of needs)
- Shelter, being our little home: I love being in my own little space and having my own independence to do whatever I want! I also love where I live, and have fallen in love with the surrounding areas.
- Clean water: Essential
- Food: Essential, and what's not to love?!
- Bed: Essential... I don't function well on little sleep!
- Family: My family is truly amazing. Every day, they make me so incredibly happy and do / have done so much for me!
- Boyfriend: Jordan is an incredible human being, and I am an incredibly lucky girl!
- Friends: Great friends can really make a difference to your life, and I am indescribably happy with friends in my life, and the memories I have had!
- (It will take me way too long to list my loved ones who I am grateful for in my life, but you know who you are if you are reading this! Just trying to keep this post more short and sweet)
- Days out: Interlinked with all the people mentioned about, I am so grateful for all the days and trips out I have had with my loved ones!
- Travel: One of my favourite things to do, whether it be abroad or to new places around the UK, I love exploring and adventuring! This one is a bit more limited currently but it's made me appreciate it even more when it does happen!
- Walking: Walking outdoors is great. From being in lockdown, I've spent so much time outside (and walking), I've got such a nice tan from being outdoors so much this year!
- Kindness: It really does go a long way!
- Laughter: This is such an important part of life and I've had so many funny memories with others!
- Emotions: It's ok to show your emotions, and it is ok to be emotional about things! A bit of emotion is good for the human soul!
- Free weekends: This has come from working in fast food for almost three years, but I am still very grateful to have weekends off work!
- Driving: One of my absolute favourite things to do!
- Tipsy afternoons / evenings / nights: I love a bit of alcohol at times, and have had so many tipsy evenings during my time... which have honestly been hilarious!
- Music: Music can really affect your mood and your days, and the wide choice of genres makes it all the more appealing. I just generally love music!
- Blankets: Blankets are great.
- Plants: I love a good house plant... but I wouldn't say I was plant obsessed!
- Animals: Always guaranteed to make me smile!
- Afternoon naps: Essential for a weekend.
- Television: Can waste hours in front of the TV... There is way too much choice of things to watch, whether it be a TV show, a series or a good film.
- Animal Crossing: Best game ever!
- Ice cream: An essential part of my summer diet this year!
- Learning: I love being productive at times and love learning and working on different things!
- Clothes: I'm not the biggest fashionista out there but I do love clothes way too much, although I have really cut down on how much I buy! Plus clothes are essential.
- Games: When I say games, I mean games I play with others... which mainly include multiplayer games on various consoles and various board games!
- Arcades: Interlinked with games... but I do have a soft spot for the grabber machines which I inherited from my dad.
- Bath bombs: Great way to relax in a warm bath with a gorgeous bath bomb!
- Art: Appreciating different forms of art in the world is fantastic, there is so much talent out there!
- Books / Literature: I only wish I had more time to dedicate to reading, and I'm trying to incorporate it more into my daily life.
- Myself: I'm grateful and happy with myself as a person!
I've also decided to take a bit of a break from blogging. There is no reason for it really... I just really fancy a break! Although I ramble a lot on this blog, I am naturally a very private person, and sometimes I forget that people may actually still read this. I do want to become more private with what I share online (despite having a blog.. which is probably my main downfall... although I don't share everything on here) I like to keep myself to myself! I am looking forward to the break away from blogging, and I'll probably be back at some point!
If anyone is still reading this, I really hope you and your loved ones are doing ok and are keeping well and safe!
So yeah, it's all good...
Amy

No comments:
Post a Comment