Ok so I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps today after what happened at work yesterday. Lets just say I don't think I'll be working there that much longer. But thats not the point of this blog post, to go on about how bad my day was yesterday as I don't want to really type it all in. The point of all this rambling today is that even when there is downsides to life, you always have to try and look at the positive things about the downsides. Which is pretty hard to do to be fair.
Like, for example even when I don't work there anymore... I've just got to think how lucky I was to even be given an opportunity to work there. I have dealt with the general public (harder than I thought it would be!), met some nice people and had fun... even while working. I can now safely say I know how a till operates and make a smoothie sucessfully. And of course, I got paid!
But even after all these good things... You can't help but focus on the negatives as well. Thats just how the human mind works. I'll lose working with all the nice people I've met. I'll lose dealing with the general public (which I actually don't mind doing.... Sometimes). I won't get paid any more as I wouldn't be working there anymore. And I'd also lose that freedom from sixth form. However, I'd also be able to get more homework and revision done for sixth form, which would be a good thing as I never get a day off, so at least I'll get my weekends back.
Speaking of sixth form, I got my assessment results in the post. And I'm really happy with them! Also even though I had a really bad day yesterday, I did make £800 by myself, with nobody helping me to get the food yesterday, which I'm pretty proud of. However, I still can't help but focus on the negatives... Hopefully today will be better as today is another day.
So what I'm trying to say is....Even when there are downsides, there is always a positive side to each downside to life. Sometimes, I'm bad at focussing on the positive side of things when I'm really down, like how I am now. Other times, you can easily focus on the positive things. I think it just depends on whats happening within each downside. I'm actually terrified of going in today, as I think I'm the only one being trained.
So yeah, its all not-so-good...
A
No comments:
Post a Comment