So, I have decided to blog about dreams. Not like "Dreams I have about when I get older" kinda dreams, but the dreams you have when you sleep at night kinda dreams. Does that even make sense?
Well, to be fair I think dreams are pretty weird/amazing at the same time. How do they even come in your head? I never have any normal dreams either, they have to be filled with strangeness. Plus sometimes you wake up after sleeping and you think "Corrr I had a dream last night, but I can't remember what happened!" That is one of the most annoying feelings ever (For me anyway) as I get curious about these kinda things.. I don't have dreams every night, but when I do I find them really weird and strange, and I normally have dreams after watching a load of TV the day before (I have found a pattern haha!)
MY TOP 7 WEIRDEST/STRANGEST DREAMS (I know, its an odd number but I couldn't think of 10!):
1. I'll start with last night's dream. Basically, for some reason I was at a theme park thing and we had to keep going on a rollarcoaster over and over again. It had loads of steep hills, and each time I went on it, the rollarcoaster changed how steep/not steep the hills were. I kept going in the dark on this rollarcoaster and could hardly see where I was going at some points. The last time I went on it though, the rollarcoaster cart fell off the track and crashed. Luckily. no one was hurt.
2.This is the most scariest. I had this dream years ago but I can still remember it. I was babysitting at a posh house, like a mansion, but it weren't really a mansion if you get what I mean? Anyway, I had to babysit this little girl, so I got out this dolls house and started playing with that with her.Then suddenly there was this loud explosion and suddenly I was surrounded by flames. I tried to look for the girl, but the smoke was too thick. Then.... I died, as it went pitch black and I could hear sirens. It was the most scariest dream I've ever had as it was so real and I was only young at the time.
3. I was stuck in a maze made of cake. Yes, cake I said! Lots of different kinds of cake, victoria sponge, chocolate, bubblegum, caramel.. you name any type of cake and it was there. And there was a chocolate waterfall, just like the one in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
4. I was on a swing at this barbeque at school for some reason and I was swinging really high, so high that I fell off the swing. But instead of going crash on the ground, I started flying and doing somersaults! That was weird..
5. Parents evening. For some reason we had to go to teachers classrooms and talk to them about how I was getting on. Everyones classrooms were lit up brightly apart from the Geography department, which was dark and haunting and the geography teachers had turned into zombies. Maybe this dream was a warning not to take Geography at GCSE?
6. Me and all my friends were out on the astro ready for a PE lesson. Then, all these red nose's started falling from the sky (The spongy red noses you get for red nose day?) and we started to play a game of dodgeball with these red noses! However, it kept raining red noses and the astro was eventually filled with all these red noses and we were trying to swim through them. It was like a giant ball pool! Definately up there with the most strangest dreams!
7. My old food tech teacher turning into a vicar, becoming obsessed with fruit and started marrying people from my school wearing a fruit headband and constructing an aisle made of fruit in the classroom. Another strange one!
I have no idea what these dreams mean. I'd love to analyse dreams and try to find out the meanings behind why we have dreams and why we dream what we dream (Getting confusing now!) but to be fair, I think everyones dreams can be interpreted in different ways. They fascinate me to be honest.
Yesterday was... meh. I done some sixth form work... I thought I'd done half my english, then Siobhan reminded me about the poetry so I'm around a quarter of the way through. I don't know whether I'll get all homework finished in time. The best thing about yesterday was when I went round Siobhans with Lish and we just watched TV, talked and ate food.
So its all good...
A :)
No comments:
Post a Comment