Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Stress...

2 posts in one day.. wow, I bet people are going to love me for this, its your lucky/unlucky day, whihever way you look at it.. I'm gonna talk about stress... as I will be learning about that later on in psychology..

I hate being stressed. I really do. Exams make me stressed. Coursework makes me stressed. Work makes me stressed. I'm just a stressed out person to be fair, although I think I do an okay job in covering up all this stress that I have. I think its all thanks to the drama lessons I used to have after school. Sometimes I do bring it all on myself (eg not doing sixth form work until the last minute) sometimes it just hits me for no reason. I also get stressed out about small things. Have I spent enough time with friends? Too much? What about my family? Am I spending too little time doing sixth form work and too much time with friends? Am I working enough? Am I working too much? Is there someones birthday I need to remember? Christmas presents?

As I'm so busy, I don't really have much time to think about the stress I'm under sometimes. I also have a very annoying habit what I do quite often when I'm stressed (ALL THE TIME) and I have only just realised it these past few months (I haven't told anyone about this yet. Also I have no idea who to tell...). I really need to chill out more to stop this habit but I simply don't have time to.

The best thing I can say to anyone who is stressed is just.... Try to forget about it. I know, its hard. Whenever I'm stressed at sixth form, I just tell myself to try and get over it. It isn't the end of the world if I don't pass my AS levels. I still have my GCSE's.Whenever I'm stressed at work, I just try to get on the best I can, I'm only human and I will make mistakes. Luckily I don't get too stressed at work as everyone there is really friendly and nice. I think at sixth form, people are more competitive in getting good grades that are better than your own, which is annoying sometimes and makes me even more stressed as I'm thinking "Should I be doing loads more work?" I also try and make some time in each day just to relax for at least an hour, with my feet up watching TV, or just messing around on my netbook.

I love work. I went there today as a customer to get 20 chilli cheese bites and a sprite. I got asked what I wanted by my friend, my other friend was waving to me while making a coffee, 3 other people in the back kitchen were shouting "Hey Amy!" and my manager served me my food! Just to end this post on a positive note!

So its all good...

A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment