I'm just going to talk about how my day has gone.. as you do on blogs!
Well this Thursday was rather interesting. Not just because Thursdays are generally interesting (They aren't) but this Thursday was.. (For me anyway..)
I really wanted a lie in this morning but of course my mum decides to get me up at around 7.30, just to tell me she's "popping out to Morrisons to buy some Baileys as apparently there is a really good offer" and that I need to "Get up and get packed." Brilliant start to the day, I know.
So I spent around 2 hours at home before my Mum dropped me in. I asked her what she is going to do for the rest of the day. She replies "Well, I'm going back to Morrisons to get some more Bailey's as this is a really good offer. I've changed my coat so they won't recognise me again." Great plan!
English teacher weren't even there for our double English lesson. We went to the class, then we went to a computer room and just had a laugh about poetry for an hour. The next hour was spent wandering aimlessly around the school really, we went to the study centre (No room) then we went to a computer room (Got kicked out) until we finally settled in the common room. I wrote a paragraph for my poetry essay about drunken men, then decided to have a flick through the ASDA christmas gift book... I get distracted very easily! I stayed in the same seat all the way through lunch too.. I felt so lazy after that! Then I had Sociology, drawing for one hour, then a test for half an hour... Me and Claire spent half an hour in the common room before catching the late bus.. As you do!
Tomorrow is the sponsored walk, I think its just over 11km. I'm actually really looking forward to it.. even though the weather is saying its going to rain and all you have to look at while on the walk is "trees and ground" as Tom describes it, I'm still looking forward to it! I think its because I'm going to be with my friends and we haven't got to do any work so it'll just be a really fun day for us all. I'm not so looking forward to going to work the next day.. standing for around 4 hours... I'm going to be so tired in the end!
I'm reminiscing (not sure thats how you spell it) about the last sponsored walk in 2011. I walked with Claire, Lish, Ellen, Paige and a few other randoms. So I'm devoting this to Paige, as I'm going to miss her tomorrow. I'm even wearing my cat shirt in memory of her, as she so loves cats. And I will forever have the permanent scar on my hand, where she burned me with the hot glue gun in art... Love you Paige!
So yeah. My blog for the day, aha!
Its all good...
A :)
No comments:
Post a Comment