Wednesday, 16 October 2013

The Sixth Form Life...

So I'm going to start talking about my sixth form life to be honest as you just have to, I suppose, when starting a blog... These are insights into the past 2 days I've had at sixth form..

Yesterday was ok. I had double Sociology which is my favourite (at the moment!) subject at AS Level. We had this test that lasted for around half an hour.. then we (Me and Claire) thought we had a 5 minute break. So we walked around the school for a bit, came back to the classroom but no one was there... then we realised we had a break for half an hour... so we just walked around the school even more.. we passed Lish's class around 3 times! Then when we came back after half an hour we got these orange pumpkin marshmallows which looked totally strange and weird... but I ate mine anyway, then more people started giving me theirs, at first I was like "OOOOOoooo free food!" But after having 6 of these marshmallows, I can safely say that these marshmallows did make me feel slightly sick...

Then I had double English (The joy...) and we had 2 tests which were very difficult, I didn't do well on either of them. The funniest part was when our teacher started to hand out mints in the middle of it... What is it with me receiving food from teachers yesterday??

Today was ok... Ish. I had to go in first and second lesson as I couldn't get a lift in for 3rd (when I was meant to go in). One of the buses came real early and this girl was running to catch it, she only just made it in time... as soon as she got on, the bus driver mouthed "Cow" behind her back! Luckily, we had a much more friendlier bus driver, as he let me on the bus for free! First and second was spent revising Maths and occasionally getting distracted by Claire and Lish... then I had more maths (Burger Queen!) ...Then more maths! It was a very confusing day full of Maths! Then I had lunch (2 sasauge rolls as it is World Food Day today!), then revised more maths! Then I had to resit the test I did last week... which didn't go too well. There was only me, Connor and Will resitting, which felt so weird and empty and all I could hear was the Incredible Chin's voice telling off a Paige as she hadn't done her homework. As soon as we were left alone, we all turned to each other and said "Yep. I've failed this." It was such a weird test and it was kinda funny too! If I don't get an E, then I'm dropping Maths... which is probably going to happen! We finished the test, then I went out to catch the bus... only to find all the buses had gone so I just sat in the shelter and waited for my mum to pick me up. I felt so sad and lonely sitting in there waiting for her to pick me up as I kept thinking back to Year 11 and the fun times we had in the shelter... and then my mum had a go at me for missing the bus!

So yeah, today started out good and has ended badly..

Its all good though..

A

No comments:

Post a Comment