Thursday and Friday week one I always have six lesson days. It is very annoying as I have no time to properly recover from them but oh well.
I'll start with Thursday. The worse day out of the two. It started out ok as well. I thought I had recovered from seeing John Newman, but I hadn't as I was still really tired. First, I had double psychology where we just did revision and kez made me a family tree of her immediate family, which was massive! She had to go onto an A3 sheet of paper as A4 just wasn't big enough.
I think the stress came in sociology. Our teacher picked on me to answer a question, and after she asked the question, she said "come on Amy" which kind of made me think "why are you pressurizing me to answer a question I don't know the answer for?!?" It sort of hit me then. She has really high expectations of me since I did really well at GCSE. And I think one of the main reasons why I did really well at GCSE was because she didn't teach me. Then it kinda led into mock exam stress and stuff like that. To be honest, I think an E at A level is really good, but I feel this particular teacher expects me to do really really better than that. Which is kinda making me stressed as I know I'm not going to fill that expectation.
Lunch was ok. I went to the library with Siobhan to purchase beauty and the beast tickets and as we were walking back, a teacher asked us "are you two in year 10?" We were like "whaaaa!??!"
Then it was maths and stress hit again. Mainly sixth form stress. Stress about mock exams for all subjects. Also, stress about work too as I still don't know what days I'm working in half term as yet. Stress about my brother getting picked on for the way he talks (I know what this feels like). Our teacher was watching me and making sure I was ok for the lesson,but I wasn't really ok. I didn't walk out this time as I didn't want a great big fuss like last time so I just kinda sat there! At the end of these 2 hours, I went to talk to our teacher about dropping maths after I fail my mock exams and she was like "shut up!" And then we just talked about stuff, like she was saying stuff llike "how do you know you are going to fail? You are so negative" and I was just saying stuff like "I just do know this as I don't know anything for these exams for literally any subject." Then I went to the late bus with Claire and she went to talk with my other maths teacher about it.
There was some drama on the late bus which kinda took my mind off things related to mock exams and work.. Tom was making Claire paranoid and was some how involving Elli.
I haven't told my mum about frustration thursdays yet. Although I have a feeling she'll find out at parents evening. Not looking forward to that...
Then came not-so-flipout Friday. I was quite calm virtually all day. I had English first which was hilarious as my teacher was searching about this poem and up came loads of classical pornography. He suddenly says "ooooo I like pornography! Especially classical!" He also said "lets get on top of Yeats!" Which I suddenly burst out laughing to as it sounded so wrong! The other English lesson kinda sucked compared to that. Basically a whole load of jargon about mock exams and some resources and him basically telling us "you need to learn the whole of frankenstein!" A book I really dislike.
Then I had private study where I needed to hand in my maths and Emily needed to get her psychology folder. We went to maths first, but it was so dark in the room and the curtains were closed. I think he was having a nap under his desk. Then we went to psychology, but it was also dark in there too... (where do teachers go?) Then we bumped into my maths teacher and he was like "whutchu doin'?" (Oh my god, I haven't used that phrase in ages...) and Emily was like "where is my psychology teacher?" I'm not putting in names of teachers... as I think it would be weird if they came across all this. Then I had a chat with my maths teacher about yesterday and everything about me dropping maths.. then we were talking about Frankenstein and I was just saying "I dislike this book. People die!" He actually agreed haha! and then I started talking about work as well... it was a weird conversation!
Then I went back to private study as I had left Emily during this time and we had private study for 2 hours. I did my sociology definitions and improved my english coursework.. (if improved was the right word...) and then I just messed around with Emily on google maps. Claire handed in her sociology homework, only to get moaned at by our teacher complaining about mock exams! She really does hate our class! I finally managed to hand in the maths with Siobhan. Went to the shop and bought a sasauge roll with Claire. Money kept falling out of my hands! Me and Siobhan got caught in a downpour of rain on our way back to sixth form. Then we had psychology and we didn't do much apart from watch the rest of the mental institution film. Two people in that lesson dropped out of sixth form. Emma's mum kindly offered me a lift home. It was more successful than Monday as I could actually get inside the house this time, plus we went the right way!
Today was definitely better than yesterday. It is also my halfbirthday! So I am going to celebrate by watching some Dr Who!
So yeah, its all good...
A :)
No comments:
Post a Comment