Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Weird wednesday..

Ok, I wish to blog about today as well. Its rather fun blogging all of this rubbish which I'm pretty sure no one reads.

So yeah... back to this weird wednesday. We had the panoramic photo taken at sixth form today, so this required me getting up early, rather than having my usual wednesday lie in. I got up and I went to the bus stop which was actually ok as the swearing little guy was there as well as Megan who I hardly recognized, eating a pop tart! She gave me a piece, which I think made my day! Then the bus came and I was listening to John Newman on the way as I'm seeing him live in a weeks time which is exciting, however I don't know too many of his songs. I also went to the fridge with my brother, somehow he knew where his friend was without even seeing which way he went.... strange! Then I went in the common room and saw people wearing ID badges. I forgot my ID badge today. I called my mum on the bus, but she wasn't very sympathetic. Luckily we didn't have to wear them for the photo which also made my day. So we had the photo and all I was really doing was laughing at lish for being so short and the last one on the photo (love you really!)

Then people started to go their separate ways, and I didn't really know what to do. I was trying to avoid teachers at all costs due to my ID. So the lovely lish who loves lush invited me round hers for an hourish, until my lessons started. So I went round and we started doing work, while listening to John Newman. Then Lish got slightly distracted.... on tumblr and amazon! But I kept on with my work. However I learnt this was kinda pointless when I got back as Claire was like "thats not homework! Its classwork!" I think today has been my lucky yet unlucky day!

I got back to sixth form and we had maths and at this point I was really slightly depressed about exams and stuff. But I have learnt if you make a happy motivational song complete with dancing... it can get you through maths. And English. Pretty much any subject. Anyway... so that was probably 2 of my last maths lessons before I drop it due to mock exam results.

I saw my uncle too. He has made a miraculous recovery. He looks so well and when I came in he was just sitting there eating cheese on toast. Apparently my auntie ws in the school today, being shown round?!? No idea! Also the people who scammed my nan phoned me again. I picked up and told them I'm not interested. I had a lovely conversation with this guy called Mohammed. He rang off in a huff by the time I had finished speaking. I don't think it ws the same deal as my nan got offered, but oh well.

I love blogging at the moment. I have blogging bursts at times. I know, its not interesting, but its interesting to me.

So yeah, its all good...

A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment