Today was ok. Ish. It started out ok. I had psychology, double, where our teacher was like "I wish I could tell you all the results from your mocks!" She kept going on about the 2 exceptions who failed. Siobhan was like "us! We are the 2 exceptions!" Apparently 3 people in our class got A*'s. I'm thinking Emma, Kez... and someone else, maybe a popular. All I could remember from our last psychology lesson was the lollipop and the 3d penis. Which worries me..
Then I had sociology with Claire. Both hours were pretty boring. I think the 1st hour was the best as Claire put a strand of her hair on our teachers pile of books. And we established Burger Queen rules the world. Oh and we both got A*'s on a piece of homework we did ages ago! What have you done today to make you feel proud? I actually got told to be quiet whilst singing that in sociology on Tuesday! The second hour.... I was all on my lonesome so I just listened to music and copied some stuff on a poster as our teacher weren't there.
Lunch was good. Then double maths. Which was meh. I didn't break down! Although our teacher was marking our mock exams. Luckily, she hadn't got to mine as mine was just so messy and such a fail. But I broke down outside, after it was over. It was so awkward when one of the sixth form team official hoy came up to me and was like "are you ok?" And I was like "I'm fine. I always break down like this!" Then I was on the late bus with Claire and we chatted about random shiz and she was trying to make me feel better... and was saying how I should talk to my mum about it. I couldn't, sorry.
However downsides for today include the after effects of my injection last night. So I went to the doctors by myself (as I do... unlike Lish and Claire haha!) And this is when the unexplained happened. You know when you get that feeling in a doctors waiting room, people avoid eye contact with each other and it is generally very quiet? Well I had 2 people talk to me! First was this woman who had been sitting there half an hour already.... and was getting rather anxy as her appointment was at 4.20, yet it was now 4.40ish. Then she went in. Then this man came in and was like to me "God, I hate these places. They make you feel so ill, even though you don't really feel ill in the first place" he started doing an impression of the old guy coming in and when I went in, he gave me a thumbs up. Haha!
The injection itself was weird. My brother had it a couple of days before me and got asked loads of questions, medical related. I didn't get asked any questions at all. Which I thought was really weird. Anyway... I think I have been getting side effects as I have felt really faint and dizzy all day. Plus my hand keeps having weird pins and needles spasms. So that was sad times.
Anyway. I need to be more positive. Just A levels in general make me feel negative. I really really really don't see the point in doing my maths homework next week, when I'll be gone the week after. I just really dislike life at the minute. Hopefully I'll feel happier soon. I think I'll stop all these depressing blog posts until I feel happier...
So yeah, its all good...
A :)
No comments:
Post a Comment