What has been going on with me recently?
Well, a lot to be honest. This past week has gone by so fast. I have had a week without going on the internet at all, which is shocking. I only just realised yesterday that it is now August! Kinda proves how I haven't really been keeping track of the time recently... but I'm back with a short post about my holiday last week in Spain!
So on Wednesday last week, I did some real last minute packing. I got all my stuff together in the space of around 10 minutes. I didn't even forget anything. Pretty proud of that. Travelled to the airport. Went through security. Had some food and drink, when I say that, I mean Lucozade (pink lemonade) and Randoms. Finally, got on the plane and landed in Spain and caught a taxi to the hotel. We got there around 10.30pm, when the restaurant was closed, but we were allowed to go in and have some food, and the waiters were eating in their with us!
And from then on, this past week was a whirlwind. I can't remember the stuff I did on specific days. We went shopping. We ate yet more food as food is good. We walked.... a lot! My favourite days of the holiday included the 3 days we spent in PortAventura theme park/ thaqua park. PortAventura theme park is like the Alton Towers of Spain. It was very Sesame Street themed, Elmo and the Cookie Monster are the mascots! The park itself was massive. I went on all the big rollarcoasters, including the highest rollarcoaster in Europe! There was also this really fast one, where you are strapped in the carriage and at first, it starts really slowly and you are watching a film right in front of you. Then it just whizzes off when you aren't expecting it! We went to the theme park for 2 days, the first was a quiet day but the second day was madness with queues that went on for hours! But we did all the big rides on the first day, so it didn't matter too much. The aqua park was also good, lots of slides and the wave machine!
I don't really want to make this blog post like my usual day to day blog posts. But yesterday/today was a very long day. I was awake for just over 20 hours. I woke up at 5.30am in the morning. Packed up. Had a shower. Walked to breakfast around 8ish. We had to be out of the room by 10, so we had to put the cases in the luggage room, underground in the hotel. Rested a bit on a sun lounger. Walked all the way down the front, looking at the shops and buying new pens and a bag. Had some lunch, including the lush pink iced cake I have fallen in love with. We caught a taxi to the airport and checked in. The hand luggage had to go in the back of the plane with the cases as the plane was too small. I asked "so where do we have to leave our hand luggage?" and the answer was "just beside the plane!" which to me, was weird, leaving our bags beside the plane, hoping somone would put them on! Then the flight back, baggage reclaim and passport control. And the most funniest bus journey ever! Then 3 hours travelling home by car. We got home around 2 this morning and I went straight to bed, fully clothed.
Now, I'm awake and feeling very disorientated. I am still in my PJ's. I am back at work tomorrow as well, starting at 9.30am and finishing at 6pm. And the day after, 10-6. I hope I feel more awake! And I have realised it is only a week until......dare I say it? My birthday. And results day. It doesn't feel like my birthday. It will be bad, I keep having nightmares about it.
Asdfghjkl.
So yeah, it's all good...
A :)
No comments:
Post a Comment