Thursday, 7 August 2014

"Get to Know Me" tag..

As I have resolved to do some more stuff on my blog, here is a tag I found! It is called the "Get to Know Me" tag, hence the title of the blog post. Enjoy reading something a bit different from me! I completed this before I went on holiday and forgot to publish it, two blog posts in one day you lucky people!

1. Are you named after anyone?
No, I don't think so. My mum just liked the name Amy! Although, my middle name is Alice and that was chosen because I had a great aunt called Alice.

 2. When was the last time you cried?
Oh my goodness, that is a tough one! I can't really remember as I do get emotional very easily... umm.... probably when I broke down in Maths due to sixth form stress.

3. Do you have kids?
No. And I'm not sure whether I'd like to have them in the future... they can seem cute but hard work at the same time!

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yeah, I think so... I mean, I'm not the best friend in the world but it is always good to have friends right?

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Sometimes, yeah. I tend to use it more with the people I know well than strangers. I sometimes use it without even realising!

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Hmmm.... on one hand, I'd think "yeah, it would be fun!" But on the other hand, I would be absolutely petrified! I would do it for a good reason, like raising money for charity.

7. What's your favourite cereal?
Shreddies! I have them almost every single morning. I don't like them when they go all sludgy after you have put milk on them and left them for a really long time though. 

8. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
Personality, like whether they are a genuinely nice person and have a good sense of humour. And probably their voice. Because if someone has a really annoying voice, that isn't too good. They are probably the first things, and from there I just look at the person as a whole... if that makes sense?

9. What is your eye colour?
A blue/grey colour. Some people even say my eyes are green! It is a bit weird..

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Why are some of these questions so tough to answer? I'd probably have to go for a happy ending! Some scary movies scare me! Which is what they are meant to do... stating the obvious!

11. Favourite smells?
Freshly cut grass, freshly baked bread, petrol, nail varnish and Daisy by Marc Jacobs! 

12. Summer or winter?
I like both, but at the end of the day, I'd go with winter. As it is easier to keep warm by wearing lots of layers of clothes, plus it is easier to work in! In summer, it is much harder to work and the only bit of cool time that you get is standing in the walk in freezer at work! 

13. Computer or television?
Easy, computer. You can watch TV on the computer!

14. What is the furthest you have ever been away from home?
Probably Lanzarote. I got stuck there on two occasions, but I didn't feel that homesick, until I was stuck for around 5 days and I was really desperate to get home after that as I had no idea when I was going home...

15. Do you have any special talents?
Ummm... not really... I have weird double jointed thumbs? Oh, and I can pretend to be an old lady very well. I can also create "abstract pieces of art" aka a mess.

16. Where were you born?
In a hospital. I'm not going to say where as that would be weird and too personal for people who I don't know who may be reading this.

17. Do you have any hobbies?
Hobbies? Ain't nobody got time for hobbies? I watch TV. I go on go karts and bikes. I blog. I go on social networking sites. I sleep. I eat, even though my mum still claims I'm anorexic. I read books. I make smoothies at work, but that still counts as a hobby right? 

18. Do you have any pets?
Yes, a cat called Mika, named after the singer! He is very cute and fluffy and likes going on adventures, although he can be quite lazy too!

19. Favourite movie?
Well, I have a few. But my all time favourite movie has to be Mary Poppins. Not sure why, I used to watch it quite a bit when I was younger. Plus my mum also loved it. I also like The Wizard of Oz.

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, a younger brother. Most people find him cute or adorable, but he is annoying... they don't know him at all...

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Happy and healthy. And having a good, fun life with no regrets would be nice too, although you can't have everything!

Hope you enjoyed reading this, if you lasted this long! As you may be able to tell, I'm not doing anything productive today due to exhaustion!

So yeah, it's all good...

A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment