This is the first post I'm typing using my tablet, so please excuse the no massive letters on stuff thats important to me and the spelling mistakes, if there are any.
So yeah, frustration thursday. Something me and claire made up as a joke, but then kind of came true....
It started at the beginning of the day. Even though I didn't really realise it then, I just thought, oh one of those days... anyway, I literally didn't do anything right today. Nothing. Hence the frustration. I think I kind of knew this morning that today wasn't going to be good as I really really really didn't want to get out of bed as it was so cold. I normally get this feeling but today my bed was like so so warm.
I forgot my cardigan, which made me cold so I had to go back home to get it, fair enough. I did find it odd though how I forgot it as I always wear my cardigans plus it was so cold outside. I also forgot my belt, not good.
Bus journey to school was probably the most sucessful part of my day. I had double psychology and I got my test back and I got a C which I was really proud of as it was the day when I thought candy crush was more important than revision. Its hard sometimes in psychology as out of all my friends, I do the worse in it. Even with my friends from the other class, I still do the worse, even though I actually think I'm doing well. Does that even make sense? Anyway back to psychology. We had to film our presentation today using the ipads and it took quite a few attempts but eventually we managed to get a good take of our presentation. However, it turned out I was filming it upside down. Major frustration there. As we had spent so long in trying to make a good presentation. So we had to go back to our psychology teacher and say that I filmed it upside down. She laughed and said "You're not up for an oscar you know!" Which was probably the most funniest teacher quote of the day and then we had a discussion about Spielberg. So now we have to refilm it tomorrow and present tomorrow.
Then I had double sociology with Claire. That was actually ok. Apart from the fact I forgot my sociology textbook. It just felt like I forgot a whole load of stuff today. The first hour was good , we had no teacher so we done the work (well, most of it) then played candy crush. I'm now on level 51, but I need to ask friends to help me unlock this level. The second hour was actually rather depressing and it made me think, what is the point in life when you start helpless and finish it helpless?
Me and emma then renewed our library books and I spent my lunch with claire doing maths homework. Then we had double maths last which was when I let out all my frustrations..
I only work saturdays now. I don't know why I was feeling stressed, but I was. We were doing a past paper and I literally couldn't get my head into it. All the stuff in it... I've literally forgotten how to do it. This was making me stressed. Its been worrying me for a while now that I can't remember doing any maths homework, but this is why, as I've figured. I just forget. I do one topic in maths, then we move on and I forget the previous one. I knew then I will fail the mock. I know I will now. I couldn't even get my head around the easier questions. I was going to break down again as I could feel it. I was like to Claire "I need to get out of here" so I just kind of walked out. Thankfully Claire followed me and tried to calm me down a bit in the toilets. I had no idea where I was going, ok? I thought I was really going to break down, but it turns out I wasn't in the end. I just felt like I was. Then our maths teacher came in and I was just standing there with Claire and I think it must have looked really awkward as I weren't even crying that much. Then she started talking about some stuff and I told her what was going on in my life (well, not everything..) Then she was like "priorities!" and gave me a hug and then we all went back to class and everyone was looking really confused as if to say "whats going on?" Then we all started talking about revision timetables and I was like no! I really don't stick to them. I mean we made one, kind of today..but I know I won't stick to it. I swear those 2 lessons were the longest I have ever had and the most difficult to get through as well. Luckily Claire helped me a lot through those lessons, as well as Siobhan. Very grateful for those two supporting me! I was also nearly sick a couple of times nearer the end of the lesson. I think I'm stressing myself out too much. Its just the fact I can't remember any maths, fail most psychology tests and never remember peoples names and get easily confused, english I manage to survive by waffling a whole load of nonsense and sociology... there is just so much to learn. I just feel very depressed right now. I may feel better in the morning. After frustration thursday is over. I'm not doing any work tonight due to the long, frustrating day I've had. And I'll most likely forget it all the next day anyway. It feels kind of pointless now. Tomorrow is a new day. Lets hope it doesn't turn into flipout friday again...
So yeah, its all good...
A :)
No comments:
Post a Comment